Want a more passionate relationship? There’s a great article out on “O” from five relationship experts, one of whom is Harville Hendrix, the creator of Imago Relationship Therapy, which I have studied and am certified in.
If your priority is a more passionate relationship, I encourage you to read it (the link to it is posted at the end of this post). The “short version” of the article is:
1. Stop all blame, shame and criticism.
2. Catch your partner doing something right.
3. Be affectionate and apologize when you’re wrong.
4. Teach your partner what “great sex” means to you.
5. Get away with your partner and take a break from the world.
If you commit to trying out one of these suggestions in the next week, I bet you’ll be glad you did. Here’s the link to the full article:
Have a Passionate Relationship,
Dr. Adam Sheck
If you’re interested in more of my thoughts about relationships and creating passion and purpose, please download my Free Special Reports, “20 Rituals For Romance!” and “The Secret To Owning Your Mission!” by subscribing to the Passion Doctor Newsletter at the top of this page.