Is This You?
- Are you a person who’s NEVER had passion, NEVER felt excited about your relationship, your career, about ANYTHING?
- Are you a man or woman who’s never had a clear vision of what you want for your life or someone who’s had a clear vision yet failed to achieve it?
- Are you a person who achieved your vision and now asks, “Is that all there is?”
- Are you a man or woman who seems to repeat the same patterns in relationships, finding the same type or partner, building up your hopes only to be painfully disappointed again and again?
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
- “I just never seem to get excited about my life, it feels more like a chore.”
- “I’ve never really fulfilled my potential. I had a dream when I was (younger, in high school, in college …), but I never really went for it!”
- “I work to live, put in my 40 hours and THEN enjoy myself on the weekends, holidays and vacations.”
- “I’ve raised my kids, been successful at my career, so now what? Is that all there is?”
- “I’m just so tired of attracting the same kind of man/woman over and over. It’s just same sh*t, different day!”
- “What’s wrong with me that I’m not attracted to a “good” man/woman, I’m always drawn to someone who is bad for me?”
Who I Work Best With:
My clients share many of the following characteristics. If this describes you, it’s very likely that I can help you create a more passionate, exciting and fulfilling life and relationship.
- You have a deep desire for growth and improvement – You know it’s possible, you’ve seen it in others and you want it for yourself..
- You are willing to try something new – You already know that doing it “your way” hasn’t worked so well. You are willing to try a new way, not “my” way, but a “different” way and see what happens.
- You are willing to commit to the process – You know there is no “quick fix.” You commit to using the tools I will teach you for a prescribed period of time before evaluating the results. You recognize that sometimes things feel worse before they feel better. Setbacks don’t faze you. You don’t give up.
- You want to have fun along the way – Creating a better life and dealing with your blocks can be serious work, deep work, hard work. Because of that, I try to keep the work “light” at the same time and give you playful assignments as well. You know what they say about “all work and no play.”
- You want results – You are consistent in applying yourself towards improving your life. You continue to do “whatever it takes,” to move through your discomfort, and commit to working on a better, more passionate life.
The Next Step
Now that you have a sense of who I work best with, please click below to learn more about my approach to working with individuals.
I would love to help you have a more passionate, more fulfilling life. I look forward to working with you.