Some of you have suspected it, but what’s the truth? Does a woman’s sex drive go down in a committed relationship?  Research from Germany indicates that IT DOES!

The results state that around 60% of 30 year old women want sex “often” in the beginning of a relationship, yet this begins to drop and after 20 years in a relationship, only about 20% want it.  On the other hand, 60-80% of men want sex regularly regardless of length of time in the relationship.  The report suggests that women have “evolved” to have a high sex drive in the initial stage of a relationship in order to create a strong “bond pair”.   Once the bond is established (and procreation potential is assured?) the female sex drive drops.

Does this sound like your relationship?  It doesn’t have to!  Don’t be a statistic!   You are more than your genetics.  Contact me and let me help you.  Review my Products and Services Links and see how I might be of support if this is an issue for you.

Dr. Adam Sheck

Click here for link to original news article.

If you’re interested in more of my thoughts about relationships and creating passion and purpose, please download my Free Special Reports, “20 Rituals For Romance!” and “The Secret To Owning Your Mission!” by subscribing to the Passion Doctor Newsletter at the top of this page.