Here’s What To Expect When You Work With Me
On this page I’ll share with you the kind of results my individual clients have reported and I’ll also give you a sense of my guiding beliefs and my approach to working with my clients.
What I Believe
- We want to be our authentic selves. We want to the freedom to be ourselves. We want to feel that it’s okay to express our thoughts and feelings and that we’ll be accepted for who we are. From that place, we can connect to our passion, our excitement, our sense of well being.
- We want our inner life to be congruent with our outer life . When our inner experience doesn’t match the outer expression of our life (congruence), we aren’t happy and we don’t have passion.
- We are all seeking connection. We are seeking connection within ourselves as well as connection to others. It starts with the mind/body/spirit connection and proceeds from there.
- We want to know and meet our needs. For different reasons, many of us aren’t connected to our needs. I will teach you to recognize AND express your needs clearly, consciously and in ways that will allow you to get your deepest needs met. From there, comes passion in life.
- Many of us are affected by the wounds of the past. Most of us have been in relationships that have appeared to be unsuccessful and have had the experience of having our hearts “broken”. Most of us have had falling outs with friends or family or have had negative career experiences or negative financial experiences in the past. Until we consciously release the wounds from our past, we won’t be successful in our future.
- You can learn to be real! You can discover or re-discover who you truly are and what matters to you. You can connect to what makes your heart sing and your soul soar.
- You can express your TRUE self! You can be congruent, having your insides and outsides match. You can spontaneously and genuinely express your feelings.
- You can feel connected to yourself & your loved ones! You can know your yourself deeply, body, mind and spirit. You can release your judgments, shame and guilt about who you are. You can be more present, available and open with those you love.
- You can heal from the blocks of your past & live fully and passionately in the present! You can heal from your childhood wounds and release your blocks to happiness. You can have the life of your dreams – now!
What Working With Me Is Like
- You’ll learn skills, tools and exercises to help you live your best life. My ultimate task is to put myself out of a job. I want you to be able to be responsible for your life and have the skills to make it the best it can possibly be.
- I’ll expect you to practice between sessions. The majority of the work takes place between our sessions. The results you receive will be in direct proportion to the work you put into this process. I’m committed to doing everything in my power to help you. I expect the same from you.
- I’ll shoot straight with you. I’m not afraid to speak my mind. I’m not afraid to take charge of our sessions. I won’t collude with you in the sustaining the unhealthy parts of your life. I’ll hold you accountable for creating the life vision that you desire so strongly to create.
- My job is to keep you emotionally safe and secure while you do the work. I take that very seriously. From safety comes spontaneity and passion. Our work may be very deep and emotional. My job is to hold that sacred space so that you can connect what you need to connect to, release what you need to release and heal what you need to heal.
- We’ll laugh and have fun. This is serious work, and needs to be balanced with a sense of humor. I’m professional, yet relaxed and easy-going. I’m flexible, creative and out-of-the-box. I’ll do my best to set you at ease and have you be as comfortable as you can be through this challenging, yet rewarding process.
The Bottom Line
I believe that I can help you to have a better life and a better relationship, one that is more passionate, more intimate, more fulfilling. Click below to find out what Services I provide to make this happen.
Thank you so much,